To our valued customers,
A number of you have reached out about our extended delivery timeline for your gear. We wanted to take a moment to give you some insight into why this is the case. Covid-19 has severely impacted the global supply chain. Factory/warehouse shutdowns, labor shortages, fewer shipping routes, closed ports, and shortages on key manufacturing components (fabrics, ink, paper, printer heads) have delayed the goods from our manufactures. We are truly sorry for the delays and are working diligently to get all orders shipped out as quickly as possible.
- Orders are currently taking about 6 weeks to be delivered.
- Due to the current volume of orders coming in, we will be shipping spirit wear items separately from the uniform items on your order. Gameday items will include Jerseys, Shorts, and Socks. The spirit wear items will be shipped to you beginning in October.
- Please add an additional 2-3 weeks for Team Store orders to process vs. what was originally communicated on the confirmation email for the most accurate shipping time frame. Once the order has been shipped you will receive an email with the tracking information.
- Due to ongoing carrier delays, some deliveries may take longer than expected. The updating of tracking information and delivery status may be delayed by FedEx.
- Please visit FedEx.com for more details on carrier service alerts.
- Thank you for your patience and understanding through this unprecedented time